In the winter months we plan to put hole locators in the target frame holes on the range to allow you to find the holes once we get snow. Please do not shoot them and please replace them when you are done shooting.
Rifle range closed Friday April 9th from 4pm to dark for TRVCC hunter safety field day.
Rifle range closed Saturday May 1st from 8am to 2pm for Poy Sippi Hunter Safety.
Due to the 3D Archery shoots on Memorial Day, and Labor Day the Trap Club will shoot on Tuesday May 26th and Tuesday September 8th. So the Rifle/Pistol Range will be closed during trap hours 3pm to dusk.
Rifle/Pistol range and Trap Fields are closed during archery shoots. Please check Special Events & Closures for other closed dates.
RIFLE & PISTOL RANGE
1. Only paid members and ONE guest may use the Chain 0 Lakes Conservation Club grounds. Membership card must be carried with member while on club grounds.
2. Archers must park their vehicles in front of Rifle-Pistol range building to prevent the use of the rifle-pistol and trap field ranges. When using back half of archery course. The rifle-pistol range and trap fields will remain closed until vehicles are removed.
3. Mondays 3-10 pm. There will be NO shooting on the rifle-pistol range or back half of archery course. Unless okayed by the Trap Director.
4. Wednesday 8 am -10 pm Club open for Firearms Shooting Only. There will be NO archery shooting on back half of Archery course.
5. There shall be No use of firearms on the grounds for the entire day of Thursdays from Jan ito October 1. Anyone caught doing this will have Membership Terminated and Criminal charges WILL BE filed.
6. No firearms shall be discharged on the grounds between the hours of 10 pm -8 am as per our agreement with the Township of Dayton.
7. Effective May 12, 2012. Your will need to bring your own club approved target frames and shoot only club approved targets on the Rifle Range. No shooting will be allowed forward of the benches and no cross firing will be allowed on the Rifle-Pistol range! All members using the Rifle Range are expected to remove your targets. pick up empty casings and other debris from the range - you brought it," and you are expected to remove it. Keep the grounds clean.
8. The club grounds are reserved for Cowboy Action Shooting the second Saturday of each month from April - Sept. and the first Saturday in October.
9. NO SHOOTING OF 3-D TARGETS with Firearms, Broad heads or Paint Balls. Anyone caught doing this will have membership terminated.
THE CHAIN 0' LAKES CONSERVATION CLUB DOES NOT ALLOW THE USE OR THE POSSESSION OF ANY FULLY AUTOMATIC FIREARM ON CLUB PROPERTY.